1) Easy nail depth adjustment, no tool required, for various applications. Light weight, ergonomic design with excellent line of sight.
2) High-grip nose for optimised working precision.
3) The protective cap can be used to protect the timber surface in visible areas.
4) Adjustable hook for use as a belt or rafter hook.
5) Wide range of ring and smooth shank nails (50-90mm length) for various applications. Max. capacity up to 60 nails.
6) Quick push load magazine for easy nail insertion. Suitable for D-headed nails. The safety clip prevents the nails from falling out and ensures safe reinsertion.
7) Powerful, quick charge, rechargeable battery with Lithium-Ion power. Battery LED status display for high productivity with more than 8,000 fixings per charge.
8) High performance gas fuel cell, operates down to -15°C with more than 1,100 fixings per fuel cell.
fischer gas actuated fastening tool FGW 90F | 95 joules setting energy, 3.8 kg with battery, 34° angle of magazine, Capacity of 60 nails
Protective cap | To protect the timber surface in visible areas
Battery charger BC 7.2V | Input 100-240 V, Output 8.4 V – 2A
Li-Ion battery B 7.2V - 2.5Ah | > 8,000 fixings per charge
XL-BOXX | XL-BOXX is fully compatible with the L-BOXX